New from South Georgia

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Good morning!

My husband and our family are from Georgia. We love to hunt, fish, and cook and are always looking for new ideas. This weekend we are going to try boudin. Should be interesting :)
Welcome from Virginia. Used to live in Lawrenceville, GA. I miss it there. I'm brand new to this site, too. Hope you enjoy it!

Reactions: Yofrankie
Welcome from Wisconsin.

What kind of equipment do you have? Smoking and sausage making?

JC :emoji_cat:

Welcome from Virginia. Used to live in Lawrenceville, GA. I miss it there. I'm brand new to this site, too. Hope you enjoy it!
Thanks! We just came back from Warm Springs VA and lived there years ago. We love it up there!

Welcome from Wisconsin.

What kind of equipment do you have? Smoking and sausage making?

JC :emoji_cat:
Hi! We use a LEM meat grinder for the sausage and their brand of natural hog casings. We usually make batches of red pepper, jalapeño, bell pepper & onion, and bratwurst and freeze instead of smoking. But we might try smoked at some point.

Reactions: JC in GB
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky