• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

New from North Carolina

rjaquiss

Joined Jan 5, 2014
Just got a Traeger Junior Elite for Xmas with a bag of hickory pellets. Today am trying a pork butt, following instructions from BBQwith Franklin: pulled pork.  I've never done anything besides burgers/dogs/steaks on a grill before.  Found this site looking for an answer as to (a) where I could get more pellets and (b) whether I have to use only Traeger pellets.  The answer to the latter seems to be a definitive "no" and there seem to be several good answers to the former.

mossymo

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined May 30, 2007
Glad you joined us Rjaquiss, congrats on the new Traeger and :welcome1: from North Dakota!

gary s

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
[h1]
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

bdskelly

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 3, 2013
Welcome RJ!  

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.