New from Missouri

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

spice

Original poster
Dec 27, 2005
Columbia Missouri
My name is Jay from Columbia Mo. I am a Pit Builder and own Spicewine Ironworks. I cook on the KCBS BBQ circuit under the name of Team Q. We have won 2 Grand Championships for the 2007 season and will be going to the Royal and the GAB this comming season. Hope to meet some of you on the road this year!!

Spice

yo spice,
im glad to meet you.

im a missouri boy also.
our state has many members on this forum.
i'll be watching "for team q".

is that a "old style" with the bud and the squirrel??

I guess that's what they call "Squirrely" choosing Bud over Old Style. :roll:

Welcome to SMF. Hope to learn a lot from you. 8)

Ya, I know I've seen that squirrel somwhere. I mean the one with the beer.
wink.gif

Welcome to SMF Jay!!!

Hey Jay, nice to see you again. I have not been all that active lately, but still pop on every now and then.
Good to hear team Q is doing so well. Hope you have continued success.
Glad to hear everything is going well. Welcome, and good to hear you are still cooking, Wish I could

Hey Jay, glad to see that your still with us-haven't seen you on the board in a while.

Been busy building cookers. Got behind in January and never got caught up. Had a great year to say the least.

Spice

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky