New from FL

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bbq king 1

Original poster
Feb 5, 2016
Howdy everyone!
I am new to this Forum
Mostly I use an Orion Smoker which makes smoking quite easy being it cooks in a convection style.
Basicly it is a sealed smoker using indirect heat so you shouldnt have to wrap the meat to keep it moist.

You can smoke stuff like turkey many times in 1 hour and 45 minute....I do recommend using less wood as the bird absorb a ton of smoke.

Last edited:
Howdy everyone!
I am new to this Forum
Mostly I use an Orion Smoker which makes smoking quite easy being it cooks in a convection style.
Basicly it is a sealed smoker using indirect heat so you shouldnt have to wrap the meat to keep it moist.

You can smoke stuff like turkey many times in 1 hour and 45 minute....I do recommend using less wood as the bird absorb a ton of smoke.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky