New farm adventure!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
i really like you floor. its awesome.
good luck on your adventures animals are always fun well most of the time lol.

You are well on your way to being self sustaining!!! And I think its great that you can sit down to a meal and think..."I supplied the bulk of this!".

Jim

Reactions: Hockeydudde
Amazing adventure, that cow looks like the gift that keeps on giving. Good luck! RAY
Thanks!
You are well on your way to being self sustaining!!! And I think its great that you can sit down to a meal and think..."I supplied the bulk of this!".

Jim
We did eat a white sauce lasagne made with our fresh milk, butter and ricotta paired with asparagus sauteed in our butter and home grow garlic. Should have taken a picture.
Now if only we had 40 acres of irrigated pasture to be able to feed all these hay black holes! Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: JLeonard
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky