New Cooker!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great Smoker, you must be very proud! How does it tow? I am in the process of building (actually still planning, finally have all the parts) a smoker on a trailer. I want to offset the smoker to one side of the trailer but wondered how it would tow. I was going to add a couple of deep fryers up in the front of the trailer and wood for cooking on the side opposite of the smoker, but now the possibilites are endless. I'm real happy for you!

What time should I drop by for lunch? You can't be more than a ten minute drive away.
icon_smile.gif

Jake,
The trailer is a 6x11 with a 3500lb axle. She tows like a dream other than being a little bit tongue heavy! You are right the possibilities are endless! I am about to mount 2 15gal water tanks below the gas grill so I can have fresh water to rinse things as needed.

Swine-N-Shine
Sorry I haven't gotten any pics yet but the design is 2 plates that are NOT welded in so they can be removed for cleaning plus you can clean the bottom of the tank if need be. They slide together to have a continuous plate across the bottom except at the far end where there is about an 6-8 in gap.

rickandtaz
Good eye! Actually 2 bottle openers, 1 on each end!

GA84GW
Where in Sboro are you? Didn't see your post until late Sat night otherwise would have loved for you to swing by for the maiden voyage.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky