New build in Upstate N.Y. (now with pictures)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Getting closer.......  
popcorn.gif

Sorry its been a while since I posted any pics,we are VERY close,finished the rack system today.(we make sure our kids sports come first) about all that's left is to install stacks and build racks &  get the doors sealed up.

I must have forgot to take a pic w/the middle of the rack system.This smoker will have 6 racks, part of the rack system in the middle will be removable so I can smoke a whole pig.

Well I'm back it's been awhile since I posted but the smoker is fully functional now,still have a lil tweaking to do & the rotisserie on the front isn't done,so it's still a work in progress .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky