New Beginnings Tampa FL

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Gabzola

Original poster
Mar 16, 2023
Wesley Chapel, FL
Hello, My name is Gabriel Schleifer. I M 18 years old and I am beginning my BBQ journey in Tampa FL with my Weber Kettle premium 22”. I have already done a couple of smokes and am looking forward to hearing from the best. I would love tips and answers to some questions I will have in the near future! I hope to see some of you in competition someday!

madhouse.jpg

Reactions: BBQBeth
Welcome to SMF from Mississippi! You got one of the most versatile cookers around right now. So much you can do with it. Look forward to your posts and pics (we like pics around here.)

Jim

Reactions: Gabzola
Welcome to SMF from about 2.5 hours north of you on I75.

You should watch for the South FL gather that they have in the fall. We also are having a N Fl gather next month up outside of Tallahassee.

Again Welcome

Welcome aboard, There are plenty of kettle heads on site to give you some direction if needed.

Chris

Welcome from North Carolina. If I was forced to keep only one grill out of all my grills, I would stick with my kettle

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky