New 2022 Weber Genesis E-435

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Had to get some stuff at Lowes this morning and took a look at these .
Holy smokes it's nice .
Watch out its a trap...... I'm not easily impressed as I have been rebuilding the old one and gearing up to do it again, but....... Well I got caught! LOL...

Reactions: chopsaw
I had to do an update on the performance of this new baby..... at this point I’m blown away with the performance of the new fire box design and the near 100% flame up control..... the other night I did ground pork butt burgers to test the flame up....
253F1FE6-9D2F-437F-AD1F-5CD11D112D8D.jpeg

Normally grilling something like these even on grill grates would yield a far amount of flame up.....

So here we go....
A655D413-2AB1-4B4A-A535-F1E647D7A221.jpeg

I seared them to a IT of 180 so more than enough to render the fat off and to my surprise notta on flame up, just a clean sear!
B5B43D2B-EC1C-456A-9721-961C711E19FA.jpeg

See how clean the cheese melted. Normally with grill grates there is little spots of grease slash back on the cheese....
FE23E680-70F7-447D-80D2-3AB14F3712D6.jpeg

Now these weren’t just an experiment, they went on a toasted bun with GR sauce and GRs bacon jam! I mean bacon jam over grilled pork...... we will be doing a lot of these in the future!
520C6C48-175E-42CF-94F5-83A7B2783A72.jpeg

Excellent choice! Congrats! Your wife choose wisely!
Thanks Steve..... PS remember to tell my wife that!
Thanks Chop!
Yum!
I love pork burgers.
Will have to look into the GR condiments. I normally do my mostly naked except a dash of 57 sauce.
FA, oh yea wants not to like about a pork burger! My wife made both these up. She said pretty much everything that goes on the a loaded hot dog goes into the sauce with some mayo. The bacon jam, that is just YUM! It has onion, bacon, and mustard seeds....Its perfect for port or beef!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky