Never do something fast on a warm sunny day.... it will come home with you! But she is a beauty

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thats one sharp v-rod ya got there!!! Congrats...but i'm jealous!!! I sold my bike 2yrs.ago,thinking that i would buy another one.....yeah that hasn't happened yet!!!!!  
icon_redface.gif

Be careful my friend...

It's not like the 80s when all you had to look out for was folks turning left in front of you.

Now the idiots on the phone come outa everywhere.

03 was a good year for the v-rod.

If ya beat it plan on replacing the clutch frequently!!

Craig

Nice ride and congrats I know that you will enjoy it..I have 2 a 883L Sportster and a Custom Chopper with a 96 cu in. S&S engine. I have ridden motorcycles since I was 13yo and am now 67 yo.

Great lookin bike Bob. Noticed that there is no room for momma or the kids on this one
2thumbs.gif
 Nice to get a little me time

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky