NEED SUGGESTIONS FOR OUTDOOR TABLE SETUP MES 40 WITH SIDE SMOKE GENERATOR

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

MJB05615

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
May 12, 2018
DACULA GA
Hello all, I keep my MES 40 Gen 1 outdoor 24/7 under a 10x10 pavillion, with a good cover on it.

I have been seeking a table to put it on permanently. Measurements need to be approx 32" wide by 20" deep.

24" tall. I have tried a workmate type of thing, but the legs wobble, and if I strap it down, I cannot get the cover on it as the straps are in the way.

I am not very handy to build something on my own, and It must be made of something that can withstand the weather and moisture being outdoor all year.

Any suggestions are appreciated as always.

Thanks.

Mike

Others have used... Could use sections

Reactions: MJB05615
Others have used... Could use sections
Thanks, this looks doable. I think I am capable of making the minor mods to this cart. Do you know if it's waterproof against the moisture and cold being outdoor all year?

What part of the country are you in? It will eventually rust by the looks of it.
I'm in Georgia. I have a weatherproof cover for the MES, and I'll have one for the cart too. It'll be under a 10'x10' pavillion , so very little moisture hits it when raining, but there is moisture most of the year. Very little snow, and temps rarely below 35.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky