Need some pricing help!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

panchoandleftys

Original poster
Feb 15, 2014
I am a small time caterer in East Tennessee getting ready to make the move to a food truck! Here's the deal, I need to sell my catering rig to allow capital for the truck and a smaller cooker. It's such a unique piece, I'm scared to price it for fear of being way over or way under. Here are the specs and a bunch of pics of the smoker and the build:

Dual fired: gas or wood/charcoal

Water "baffle" trays with heavy duty ball valve drains (makes clean up unbelievable easy) 

Vertical flow concept with baffle trays serving as insulator (very even heat with these in place!)

Dual chambers with independent temperature control for each (large side is five feet wide, small side is 2 feet wide)

Dual pull out racks on both sides (around 35 feet of grate space!)

Stainless steel stacks

Huge storage area up front (20 foot trailer)

Huge cooler and wood storage area on rear of cooker

Rubberized coating on all of trailer

High Temp paint on cooker

I can't even begin to describe how versatile and solid this cooker is with the water baffle trays and the ability to smoke with all wood or propane. It would serve a business, competition or individual well for any purpose. Especially with the ability to use only the space you need with the dual chambers.

Please post a price you think it's worth or any comparables you know of! I just have no idea where to start... 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky