1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

need Jeff's 5 day ecourse...again

Discussion in '5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse' started by rolltider08, Aug 12, 2017.

1. I acvidently deleted the e course and was wondering if anyone has at least the cooking one. I believe day 5. thanks in advance.

2. tropics

tropics Epic Pitmaster OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

3. Thanks!

4. bmudd14474

bmudd14474 Legendary Pitmaster Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Let me know if that link doesn't get you what you want.

5. it seems that it did not work. it may take a day or so but I haven't received it yet. Anyways I believe I remembered everything correctly because it came out perfect for my son's birthday party. I'd still like to get a copy if you know any ideas. thanks for the help

6. bmudd14474

bmudd14474 Legendary Pitmaster Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Sent it to you.

7. got it thanks!!!!

8. Beaunair

Beaunair Newbie

New to smoking and trying to get this course but the email is not working.

9. bmudd14474

10. Beaunair

Beaunair Newbie

I got the course, thanks

11. SmokeyMtnMike

SmokeyMtnMike Newbie

Tried to sign up a few times but doesn't seem to work. any suggestions? thanks in advance

12. undy

undy Newbie

Could anyone resend to me as well as I have misplaced. Thanks