• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

need Jeff's 5 day ecourse...again

rolltider08

Joined Jul 8, 2017
I acvidently deleted the e course and was wondering if anyone has at least the cooking one. I believe day 5. thanks in advance.

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Jun 1, 2008
Let me know if that link doesn't get you what you want.

rolltider08

Joined Jul 8, 2017
it seems that it did not work. it may take a day or so but I haven't received it yet. Anyways I believe I remembered everything correctly because it came out perfect for my son's birthday party. I'd still like to get a copy if you know any ideas. thanks for the help

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Jun 1, 2008
it seems that it did not work. it may take a day or so but I haven't received it yet. Anyways I believe I remembered everything correctly because it came out perfect for my son's birthday party. I'd still like to get a copy if you know any ideas. thanks for the help
Sent it to you.

undy

Fire Starter
Joined Jun 30, 2017
Could anyone resend to me as well as I have misplaced. Thanks

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.