Need help with Turkey Breast !

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokin skip

Original poster
Nov 4, 2006
Oxford Pa.
We are having a breast for tukey day ! (turkey london broil) Sure could use some advice on this. Since it is skinless does it take special attention ?
(mopping , foil ?) Any help would be appreciated.

Skip

I'm learning ever day, and don't have concrete answers. But if I were you I'd wrap them in bacon. I'd brine them and wrap in bacon and throw a pork tenderloin on just i case. I guess this would be even better, practice a couple times before the big day.

Good luck and have fun, that is what this time of year is about.........................making fun of the by-laws(in-laws).
wink.gif

Thanx !
I used a brine for the first time and then laid bacon strips on the top. That idea worked well. The meat stayed nice and moist under that blanket of bacon !!

Skip

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky