Need Help with smoker plan and willing to Pay

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Sulumax

Original poster
May 13, 2021
Hi All
I need help!

I am newbie in the forum and in smoker community. I lived in Indonesia and I have looked at all the design and interested in the Reversed Flow Smoker. I already bought Reverse Flow Legacy 4800 Plans with Step by Step Guidelines.

I have been through all the forum, websites and videos of building and review smoker in the forum and YouTube or even planned to buy a new smoker plan. But I could not find any model that matches with my needs in Octagon and rectangular shape smoker. I tried to make and modify the Cylinder Legacy 4800 by including the vertical smoke and grill functions, but it confused me.

I am a fan of Shiley Fabrications and Allen's welding/woodworking. I think they really made very good smokers and they have been my inspiration in building a smoker.

I have emailed Allen for the blueprint, but I have not received any response until now. Unfortunately, I could not afford any Shirley Fabrications and it is impossible to import any of their smokers to my country anyway.

I need help from this forum if you or anyone you know are interested to provide me with a smoker plan within the criteria I mentioned about. Please pm me and I am willing to pay or compensate for your design. Preferably I would like to have it either as a working CAD file or in detailed blueprint plan.

For pricing and inquiry, please pm and we can discuss it via Zoom or WhatsApp.

I want an ideal smoker that can be used as: cold smoke, vertical smoker, grill, offset and reverse. I do not want it too big, maybe around the height of 40”- 48” and width of 20”-24”, efficient in fuel, blue flame, safety (insulated), easy access and cleaning. And lastly fit with the calculations from Feldon’s BBQ Pit Calculator.

These are the criteria:

• Main assembly:
  • CB: Cooking Chamber: Octagon/Rectangular shape
  • Reverse Flow Smoker with Removable/Tuning baffle plate
  • Lef Side Plate: Swing Side Door for Grilling with Slide-out ashtray and coal rack tray and easier access
  • Right Side Plate: 2 Slide Gate assembly: 1 connect to Warming Cabinet and another one to FireBox
  • FB: Insulated FireBox
  • 2 Slide Gate Assembly connect to Warming Cabinet
  • Fire management with ash tray
  • Propane assist
  • WC: Insulated Warming Cabinet
  • Vertical Smoker
  • Grilling
  • Removable/Slide out heat inverter plate and water pan
  • 3 Slide Gate Assembly: 2 in bottom to FB, 1 in the back to CB
  • Roof Top design
  • Accessories:
  • Automatic digital temperature ready
  • Swing Rack up and down with paper towel hanger
  • Clip Gasket
  • Simple Cart with 8” wheel and can be easy to maneuver and not flip over.
  • Drip grease / rain guard
  • 2” valve
  • Removable Chimney
Thank you for reading this. Please let me know if you are interested to help, it would be much appreciated!

Regards,

Albert

Can you roughly translate your idea to a size of a propane tank? Do you want a 250 gallon size cooker? 500 gallon, or???

I think can help with making a design for you.

JC :emoji_cat:

Last edited:
I already PM you JC about the rough size, thanks for the reply

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky