Need help naming my spice & tool carrier - Show me yours too!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Randy, 'ello. as what to call your carrier , I'd say " Flavor Kit"  or  your  " Savor Bucket " , I found mine at a Garage Sale:

it folds-up and has a nice container for holding your 'Bleach Water' for cleaning if needed . $160. new and the wife talked the lady at the sale from $50. to $15 . Yeah, I taught her to "haggle" real good............................
biggrin.gif

Have fun and...

This subject came up some weeks back. Don't remember who it was but someone posted a Husky tool box. I found one on dabay and now use it for all my regular stuff including salt and pepper. I move the food back and forth in trays but my tongs, rubber gloves (both the skinny ones for clean and the thick ones for hot), forks, Mavericks and probles, CDN probe and I don't know what all are in my smokin' box.

I'll have to get pics later.

Randy, 'ello. as what to call your carrier , I'd say " Flavor Kit"  or  your  " Savor Bucket " , I found mine at a Garage Sale:

it folds-up and has a nice container for holding your 'Bleach Water' for cleaning if needed . $160. new and the wife talked the lady at the sale from $50. to $15 . Yeah, I taught her to "haggle" real good............................
biggrin.gif

Have fun and...
This is awesome ... the price was right too.

How about...... "The Absolutely Nothing Feminine About This Big Burly Man's Manly Going Smoking Like A Man, Smokin' Tote For Men"?
It's a mouthful, but I like the masculine emphasis ... I wish you guys could have seen that 'catch-all' basket I was using

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky