need a very different pork idea for 4th o july this year. any help?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Well, I didn't get my lamb head for Fathers Day dinner.

I had to settle for a rib eye steak.

Poor me! 
th_crybaby2.gif

Good luck and good smoking.

4th porkapalooza update: finally decided on mojo as ive never had it and verdict is its really good. everyone liked it. I love garlic anyways and mojo is a garlic lovers dream, I even roasted a chicken with it- you've gotta try that. I did make it in a morter and pestle,,, never again! that was a lot like hard work. may god bless each and every Cuban mother that has made mojo for her family in a morter , I know it not the correct way but form now on its a bullet blender for me. so on to the q-view stuff.

for new smokers these are some simple mods that help make using a chargriller a little more stable. with that being said>>>>>
this is my trailer, cooked boat loads of stuff on it but she is still not the bell of the ball
this old girl right here has cooked thousands of pounds of food, and well!!!. its a box!!!!! nothing more special than a box that wont catch on fire. so im always saying its not the equipment its the cook, now you know. I learned how to q on this when I watched the old boys using it back in the 70s and she has always had my heart ever since
and the occasional pigs head, they were great by the way. hope everyone had a happy 4th and smile cause your smokin

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky