Need a new air fryer...Ninja???

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That might be Gen 1. You want Gen 2
according to what I see model EG201 is the gen 2 w/o the smart probe. I can get model BG550CO with the prob at costco for $160....still going to keep looking. I would love to grab it a BBB if they come back in stock with the 25% off

Reactions: chopsaw
Just stumbled on the stainless steel smart probe model at Kohls (not that I give a rats ass about SS) with 30% off coupon it is $140

We have a Ninja and we love it. Really enjoy rehearsing pizza in it. Tastes like it was just made.
What model do you have?

We have the 2 basket 10qt model.Reruns of anything are great in it especially pizza.We also do a ton of homemade pizza,just square in shape.

Oh man, sorry clifish!! I do remember now! Meant no disrespect to you!! Was going off the missed spelled word " crap" again my apologies to you!!
hahaha, so was I! No worries there is nothing to apologize for you did nothing wrong. I don't even blame the restaurant, they really had no shellfish on the menu, probably happened at the fish "factory". I can't get mad at anyone for a condition I developed. Please my comment to you was purely sarcastic, no offence taken....I am no snowflake bern...lol

Reactions: tbern
What a scam Kohl's is, yesterday the Ninja was $199 and I had a 30% off coupon that started today. I go in today and they raised the price to $259! No wonder all their price markings are presented electronically, that way they can change them from "sale" to "sale". Going to get it from Costco at least they are legitimate.

What a scam Kohl's is, yesterday the Ninja was $199 and I had a 30% off coupon that started today. I go in today and they raised the price to $259! No wonder all their price markings are presented electronically, that way they can change them from "sale" to "sale". Going to get it from Costco at least they are legitimate.
Yup. That place sucks.

I've no idea what QVC is doing right now with the NInja products as far as sales go but you might want to check them out.We got our 10qt double basket for $179 with all the the extra goodies last year.

Yup. That place sucks.

I've no idea what QVC is doing right now with the NInja products as far as sales go but you might want to check them out.We got our 10qt double basket for $179 with all the the extra goodies last year.
I will check but generally not a huge fan of them, no free returns. Amazon has the current model FG551
in colors for $149.99

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky