National Brisket Day Also May 28

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bdskelly

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Feb 3, 2013
DFW North Texas
In conjunction with Memorial Day Monday is also National Brisket Day! Who will be celebrating with a brisket on the grate? B

I just picked up a 12lb Prime from Costco that I'll be cooking for either Saturday or Sunday - but I'll save some leftovers for Monday :)

Damn, if I had known this before I would have had to commit to a brisket. I guess there is always next week. I could just celebrate a bit late :)

George

I didn’t plan on 1 daughter inlaw wants brats peppers and onions got a deer ham off a young and tender im thinking of defrosting and a rub and bacon wrap,done the other on the MES awhile back and it was great.still learning the new smoker and will wait a little bit before i burn $50 or so on something not editable. Been a long time i messed up supper but it could happen quick lol

Ill be joining in. Picked up these 2 choice packers last weekend
brisket.jpg

Attachments

• brisket.jpg
    brisket.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 12
  • brisket.jpg
    brisket.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Broil1.jpg
    Broil1.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: bdskelly
I'll celebrate with a 22# packer!! Doing 23 lb of pork butt for my son's HS grad party tomorrow. Packer for Monday. Full smoker is a happy smoker.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky