Name My New Curing Chamber!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

indaswamp

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
Apr 27, 2017
South Louisiana-Yes, it is HOT
So as most of y'all know, I am in the process of building a dry curing chamber out of an old 42.5cu.ft. stainless steel commercial freezer. I have been building it over the last 2.5 months. The testing phase is almost complete, not much left to do on it. So......trying to come up with a name for it. I have a cousin that makes stickers so she can pretty much make whatever I want. I'm asking the brain trust here at SMF for input....What are your suggestions?

Reactions: JLeonard
img_20220319_101732-jpg.jpg
img_20220319_101649-jpg.jpg

More here on the build thread I posted...
https://www.smokingmeatforums.com/t...r-build-42cu-ft-stainless-double-door.314028/

Fridgey McFridgeface
Sorry couldn't resist. Not sure if you remember a few years back someone put out a nation wide poll to name an exploration boat. Technically "Boaty McBoatface" won. The exploration company named it something else.......that's a good example of why you can't ask for opinions from "Americans" lol

Sorry couldn't resist. Not sure if you remember a few years back someone put out a nation wide poll to name an exploration boat. Technically "Boaty McBoatface" won. The exploration company named it something else.......that's a good example of why you can't ask for opinions from "Americans" lol
I hope that none will be irritated, pissed off, if he doesn't use any of our lame names.

Reactions: JLeonard
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky