Naked Cowboy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

crewdawg52

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Feb 7, 2007
Brighton, MI
One night, a police officer stopped a cowboy walking along the road on the outskirts of town wearing nothing but cowboy boots and a hat. Well, to say the least, the officer stopped the cowboy and arrested him. While taking him to jail, the officer asked him what was going on, dressed like that and walking into town.

"Well", the cowboy said. "I met this really pretty lady at the bar down the street and she ended up taking me home with her". "We got to her home and she said "Do you like what you see?" and I said yep". "Then she took all her clothes off and said "Do you like what you see"? and I said yep" "Well, she then said "Take your clothes off and go to town Cowboy"! "And thats when you found me officer. I was going to town"!
icon_rolleyes.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky