my wifes DOES still love me !!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cal1956

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Apr 14, 2015
Colorado
wife just came home from going to Sams and she brought me the 1st watermelon of the season, don't know where it was grown and don't care , its not the sweetest watermelon i have ever ate ,but it will do haha ( doesn't take much to make me happy )

I love fruit.... I work gy security, so I tend to eat a lot cause I' am bored. I love taking fresh fruit like seedless watermelon and strawberries as a healthy snack.

I love watermelon! Smith Co here in Mississippi produces some of the sweetest melons I've ever had.
Jim

thats the ones my dad used to say were the sweetest when i was a kid ....i could never tell any difference

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky