My wife is not helping my addiction

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Terry

If you can, that Captain Morgan recipe would be much appreciated. I have a non-hunting/non-fishing brother in law that loves Morgan that I would love to impress. Besides that, I take a little shine to The Captain myself !!!

Please. There was nothing inappropriate about your post.
wink.gif
Obviously some folks have an underdeveloped sense of humor.

Well, my wife came home tonight with two racks of spare ribs (I am feeling blessed); I am going to busy tomorrow night after work (This will be my largest smoke to date not counting when I do venison sausage in the winter). Two racks of spare ribs, 2 Boston butts (approx. 6 1/2 lbs. a piece) and a batch a half of the wicked smoked beans.

The thin blue smoke and VooDews (Vodka/Diet Dew) will be flowing well tomorrow night !!! Mother in law and sister in law are coming tomorrow night for the weekend (Don't even think about it Terry !!!). My bottle of vodka may not impress them, but I am hoping the food will earn me forgiveness !!!

Thank you Abigail for the common sense.Big Arm's I think you are right on.If this is gonna become a politically correct forum I think I would just have to move on.Lighten up people and lets have some fun.

Started the smoking yesterday at 3PM, the smoker ran steady at 225º till 12PM today with two racks of spare ribs, 2 Boston butts (approx. 6 1/2 lbs. a piece) and a batch a half of the wicked smoked beans. It took 21 hours for those butts to hit and internal temperature of 205º. I was going to turn it up to 250º but figured I had all weekend.

My wife’s sister and her mother are visiting for the weekend and just had pulled pork and the wicked baked beans for the first time and loved it all. Now they are talking about going out and buying roasts for me to smoke up for them !!!

We are all to full to try the ribs and I had figured that would happen so I had pulled them out of the smoker when they had went through the 3-2 and we will save the 1 for later.

Shoot throw out the ice cream, ice cream and tv dinners, make room for all that. For that kinda price i would throw half of them in my smoker if they would fit and hand it out to the neighbors. Maybe if i wish real big i'll get one of those butts for next weekend.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky