My take on Philly chicken cheesesteaks

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dr rat

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Nov 27, 2011
So I decided I wanted a cheesesteak but didn’t have any beef at the house thawed that I could slice but I had some chicken and decided to do that instead so grilled up some chicken, mushrooms, onions, peppers, and a little provolone. 2 with no peppers oh and did a couple quick jalapeño poppers.
Mike
17644FED-8FD2-40CF-BC1C-04B9A6C1ABDD.jpeg
80F84B6A-7EB1-49AB-84E6-BA097BF9AC43.jpeg
82F49043-E0DD-47E2-93C4-5CD16BDA9AE5.jpeg
D0DA8DA1-D527-421A-BB03-5BA60A99B579.jpeg
8023AF91-B124-4F4D-AE47-037E5A75114D.jpeg

looks just about perfect from here.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: dr rat
Reactions: dr rat
Yum
Wife will take that without the shrooms and probably the bun.
I'll take it all in a heartbeat,
Thank you

I'd eat that any day!
Me to they turned out real good

Looks good!
Thank you

Nice work !
Thanks

looks just about perfect from here.

Point for sure
Chris
Thanks Chris!

just great, nice twist on the Philly, plus a couple poppers. Yes sir

David
Thanks David yeah I wasn’t too sure about the chicken at first but figured I’d make them to see how they turn out. my wife’s like I don’t even want to try that but She’s like oh those are so good lol

That's pure deliciousness right there!

Ryan
Thanks Ryan

Nice! I would gladly take a plate of that!
Thanks

Smash! Great looking grub!
Thank you!

Looks good. Love a Philly cheese sandwich. Congrats on the carousel ride.
Thank you. It’s always an honor to go on the carousel ride.

Looked all over the GrubHub app and couldnt find your ordering info!!!! Man I'd take two of those and a side of poppers! Looks mighty good.

Jim
Lol thanks Jim. Ill have to work on the ordering info.

Man that looks terrific...nicely done! :emoji_thumbsup:

Red
Thanks Red!

use what u got....... looks wondermous.....
Yeah I always seem to try to do that my wife usually like oh gosh here we go again now what are you trying to do lol

It looks better than anything I had when I was in Philly.
Thank you

Perfection!

I'll take 2!
Thanks I’ll get right on that order lol

Thanks David yeah I wasn’t too sure about the chicken at first but figured I’d make them to see how they turn out. my wife’s like I don’t even want to try that but She’s like oh those are so good lol

Love making philly cheese steaks and now I can see a chicken one or three happening soon around my neck of the woods.
Mona is the same way, says no not eating , but find her picking at it later and liking it. Says does not like the smoke but no problem eating half a rack of ribs by herself. lol :emoji_confused::emoji_confused: 🤠

David

• Haha
Reactions: Brokenhandle
Love making philly cheese steaks and now I can see a chicken one or three happening soon around my neck of the woods.
Mona is the same way, says no not eating , but find her picking at it later and liking it. Says does not like the smoke but no problem eating half a rack of ribs by herself. lol :emoji_confused::emoji_confused: 🤠

David
And they wonder why we get confused sometimes!
My wife goes walking through the house saying something... if I don't hear her I ask what she said... nothing, I was talking to myself. And she wonders why I don't listen to her all the time lol!

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky