My Smoking-Related Injury

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Oooo ouch! Sorry to hear about your finger that really hurts! Good thing they casted it I broke my ring finger last year and the doc said there was nothing they could do for fingers and now it's permenantly bent and cookeyed! I broke my cord hand! I'm right handed. Look after that thing.

If things happen in 3's then it is safe again :)
icon_twisted.gif

Dang, Matty!! I feel your pain!! Heal up fast dude!!

I sure have had my share of mishaps with my hands having been a butcher.

All I can say is bones heal, but chicks dig scars!!
icon_mrgreen.gif

Hey Monstah,
How you feeling today? Hope your not in too much pain.
Sorrry to hear that you play the Ax as well. Just heal up and get back to your music as soon as you can.

Thats a tough way to get outta doing dishes and cleaning house for company on T day. Looks like someone else will have to rub the meat for ya and load the smoker. You can still stoke the fire, and babysit the smoker with a trusty beer in the good hand!
PDT_Armataz_01_22.gif

Sorry to hear about your injury Monstah. Take it easy and get better soon. You might have to recruite some help for the T-day smoke, turning yet another poor soul onto our addiction!
wink.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky