MY sausage attempt

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
WD I like you idea on the stacked smokers.. I might try this with the extra ECB I have It's missing a rack and a temp gauge.. I could stack it on top and then raise the lower rack (the one that sits on the water pan) and have 3 racks, I could even seal the 2 together with that HVAC Tape...
PDT_Armataz_01_06.gif

1 of my thoughts on the rack that sits on the water pan is that the smoke if coming up and around the water pan missing the food on the lower rack...

WD, what can one say, grinder breaks, no stuffer, vertically challenged smoker..... all in all i think you overcame the odds on this 1, u came up with solution for all. mcgiverd it. and the sausage looks good to top it off. great job!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky