MY NEW UDS w/qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nice drum. As the others have said cut down on the lit coals and you'll be golden. Your going to love that ham on the drum, did two today. One to take to my brothers tomorrow and one for another brother. Also did a chicken while I was at it, boy did that thing become just bones in a hurry.

Did my twice smoked ham and tators today. Drum held a steady 225. You all were right on the money with the answer to my over heating problem. The only thing I did different was I only used 8 charcoal briquettes to start the charcoal instead of a chimney full and everything turned out great.

ham going on for 2nd smoke, tators for the 1st smoke

tators ready for the second smoke. used sour cream,butter,chives,bacon bits, mex. 4 cheese,and buttermilk. Then topped them with more bacon bits and cheddar cheese

topping ham off with brown sugar and honey

tators done

and wouldn't you know it batteries dead so no more q-view

Ham and tators was excellent

Thanks for the help yesterday and for looking at my q-view.

Congrats on the successful smoke! Good job on that drum! That chow sure looks good. I like the potatoe idea!

Glad to hear it worked out for you.

Great looking smoke and UDS.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Dave

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky