My new to me smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Glad ya picked it up...Very cool smoker Dawn!!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Before I throw in the towel and proclaim that burner a dead player, I'd at least clean it up first, then light it off and see what happens. Like Rio said "got wire brush?"

I'm with Mikey, clean it! Heres a link to a very simple method of cleaning using electrolysis. it's looks scary but it's extremely easy.
I've used it for small bolts up to whole fenders for a 47 dodge truck..
It won't harm metal it only removes the rust. it might clean up nice using this method..and it only costs a few cents to do.
If ya want to try it I can walk ya thru, but do a search and there's a ton of info to research.

Thanks, Dan. Yes, I'd be interested in finding out more about it. If you wouldn't mind posting the link I'll show it to hubby.

Dan blew out the burner again and then fired it up. Here's the pics.

Inside the smoker looks good.

Under the smoker leaks.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky