My introduction to SMF!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 22, 2009
Central Florida (Sebring)
This one of the first threads I posted here on SMF!
I guess I was bored today & just started looking at old threads.
I’m glad Jeff has kept all this old stuff.
This is where I started & as you can tell everything I learned about smoking & curing, etc., were learned right here.
So we all pay it forward!
:emoji_sunglasses: Al

Good post Al.
You have definitely left the dark side side and came to the light ! As far as smoking goes.
I've never been the daily poster but I do look back at old threads too. Often times I run across posts, threads and recall even phone conversations with friends I met here on this forum. Unfortunately some are not with us any longer.
This is a roundabout family for sure..

You should be able to go to your profile page . Then choose find ,
then all threads by " you " .
I am in your debt sir!
Here's mine for what it's worth..

I am in your debt sir!
Here's mine for what it's worth..
So I gotta ask did you ever make the sewer cooker?

Nope. The housing crash in 2008 forced us to short sell and move.
It is still on my bucket list though. I can't imagine a better bbq pit.

So, started out as a veggie, came full circle into the light as a smoker and a damn good one to boot! I for one am glad you're here Al. Your posts over the years have been very helpful in my smoking journey.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky