My Horse Is Confused

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tx smoker

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Apr 14, 2013
Lago Vista, Texas
021.jpg

Which way should I go?
Robert

Like I said---No problem, you can cross the intersection & go straight ahead. It's a 2 way street.

Around here - horses have the right of way. So it wouldn't matter to much which way they went. :emoji_wink:

Chris

...and they don't even have to pick up after themselves.

Got enough horsepower or a big enough truck, just go where you want!

Oh...I have a truck with ample torque and horsepower but it sits in the garage most of the time and rarely gets driven. I was in my little Mazda CX5 when I ran into this conundrum so had to aork through it with the horsepower.

100 HP vs. 500 hp....truck wins
Robert

Around here - horses have the right of way. So it wouldn't matter to much which way they went. :emoji_wink:

Honestly Chris, I tried the horse thing once. Actually bought one that was trained to know street signs and traffic lights. One day we came up to an intersection and the light turned red so the horse stopped. A car pulled up beside of me and I heard the passenger say to the driver "hey, check out that @$$hole on the horse". I got off the horse to look, the light turned green, and the horse went on down the road without me. Damned horses anyway....

Still don't know where the horse is,
Robert

Just a thought , since the sign says " one way " " except bicycles "

Not a bad thought but peddling through the Texas Hill Country can be grueling, especially at my age and after a few beers at my little pub :emoji_laughing:

Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky