My Grandpa needs some prayers.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rbranstner

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
Oct 18, 2007
West Fargo, ND / Northern MN
I've never had to resort to this but I could use some prayer from my fellow smoking buddies.  My grandpa was taken to the hospital the other day and they finally found out that he had another stroke. Its to early to know how much the damage is but once they can get him off the drugs they can see  how bad it is. My wife is just about done with her doctorate in pharmacy so she is all over this and she is telling the staff what they should and shouldn't do but its still  nice to have my smoking meat family behind me. Thanks for your support.

Hey Ross we have your family in our thoughts and prayers.

I have sent prayers to him and your family. I just lost my grandfather last month..so i know what you and your family are going through.If you need to talk feel free to pm me...LES

Your family is in our thoughts and prayers Ross.

Craig

Ross-sorry to hear this about your grandpa, Kneemail sent up for him and your family. If it's at all possible get grandpa into physical and occupational rehab as quick as you can. The sooner he relearns to work the muscle's affected by the stroke the quicker the more positive the outcome.

Steve and Les-I so sorry to read of the passing of your loved ones-prayers for peace and comfort offered up for you and you families as well.

Rev. Earl †

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky