My Gardens (2010)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bluewolf

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Apr 26, 2011
Ft. Wayne,In
Thanks For Lookin!!!

07deb176_side.jpg

4518b60d_treefar.jpg

99711868_irisrun.jpg

330acf72_squarer.jpg

4b089368_peonybed2010.jpg

ee019f4b_front.jpg

Looks good I haven't done any flowers this year

Thanks Kids!!!!

That's five years of intense work...Every free moment I had I worked on them

The streetlights became my freend I used to get up at 3:30Ayem to work out there..

I would have a whole days work done before BF got up at 9

Now I barely get outa bed at 7:30 and it just depends on how I feel weither I get anything done just been so sick and need 40's-60's to work vigirously to get anything accomplished

but I don't have that much that needs done anymore....

This year everything is going insane.... Lovin it!!!!!!

A proudly displayed American Flag with the smoker on the front porch is PURE AMERICAN. It doesn't get any better than that !!

th_4th_of_July.gif

Thanks Kids!!!!

That's five years of intense work...Every free moment I had I worked on them

The streetlights became my freend I used to get up at 3:30Ayem to work out there..

I would have a whole days work done before BF got up at 9

Now I barely get outa bed at 7:30 and it just depends on how I feel weither I get anything done just been so sick and need 40's-60's to work vigirously to get anything accomplished

but I don't have that much that needs done anymore....

This year everything is going insane.... Lovin it!!!!!!
You really put great effort on your gardening and its all depend upon your enthusiasm. I am also very fond of gardening but I don't give as much time as you mentioned. My father also takes part in taking care of my plants. If I ignore to give them water then its his duty to feed them. Hand up for your incredible effort!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky