My First Brisket

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks great!!! I did a brisket last night myself... I used clydes brisket marinade. Usually not much on marinading my brisket but since I've tried this stuff I love it marinade then use it to mop every 1.5-2hrs.

That is some good lookin meat you got there...
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

They sure do look good..i did my first successful brisket thanksgiving 11# and16 hours later it was done i put it in the cooler and it was so moist and tender i had to shred it it just fell apart

Nice pics and looks like another great brisket. Hope you enjoyed it.

When we got our beefs this fall I had the guy cut out the briskets.Ive never done one but now I have four nice big ones to practice on.Ill have to get into the archives and find out how to do them.

I preferred the one rubbed with salt and pepper,the other had Bad Byrons Butt Rub on it. It was good to butt the salt and pepper was better!!!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky