• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

My first Brisket

telconamja

Joined May 26, 2007
Ok so I start off with Chicken yesterday and followed it up with a brisket today (last night into the morning). I have a few pictures of it on the grill and it seems to look good and hopefully it will taste great. It is resting right now as we speak and I will follow this up with another post on the taste.

Enjoy the pics.

I started this at 11:30 last night and woke up at 6 this morning and both pieces internal temp was 170. The morning air smelt great this morning I am sure my neighbors will wake up wondering who is smoking.

After a nice rest from hard work last night, I will pull the brisket out and make some sandwiches and chopped brisket for the family and a few friends coming over today.

I will update you on the outcome later this evening.

bigal

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 21, 2006
Nice job! Looks real good. Make'n me hungry!

gofish

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Nov 4, 2006
Looks good! What kind of reviews did the friends and family give you?

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.