My first Brisket

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

telconamja

Original poster
May 26, 2007
Ok so I start off with Chicken yesterday and followed it up with a brisket today (last night into the morning). I have a few pictures of it on the grill and it seems to look good and hopefully it will taste great. It is resting right now as we speak and I will follow this up with another post on the taste.

Enjoy the pics.
516032566_5d7e3a42da.jpg

516032574_8184fbfb27.jpg

516032582_8826c3ee3d.jpg

I started this at 11:30 last night and woke up at 6 this morning and both pieces internal temp was 170. The morning air smelt great this morning I am sure my neighbors will wake up wondering who is smoking.

After a nice rest from hard work last night, I will pull the brisket out and make some sandwiches and chopped brisket for the family and a few friends coming over today.

I will update you on the outcome later this evening.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky