My First Big Smoke

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Good job all the way around, Debi!! I just may have to stop at the Deli on the way home from work!!

Got me a packer brisket sitting in the freezer, I just my have to try out that recipe!

yup...juniper berries....well my fav for pastrami is as follows...no juniper berries required although I do love deejaydebbie!!!!

http://www.randyq.addr.com/recipes/pastrami.htm

and honestly some of us already know randy and his site....... :)

oh yea, and if you don't do the last rub and smoke....instead just boil it....best damn corned beef you will ever have as well :lol:

Great! Best prices I found for the juniper berries and most everything else spice.

They sell cheese chuncks that work good it sausages - it doesn't run out when you smoke it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky