My Best Stuffed Pizza To Date (Pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Robert this is the best pizza I have seen on here . Just marvelous. But only looks enough for me , lol
Thanks so much David but that may be a bit of a stretch right there, however if you ever decide to take the tumble over the Falls, I'll happily make one just for you :emoji_wink:

Robert

Oh man Robert, that would make the pizza maker in Brooklyn, NY jealous! That is killer!
The accolades are appreciated Cliff. I'm not trying to re-create any style of pizza...well I never do, I just try to make them the way we like them. I wouldn't recognize a "Brooklyn" pizza if it showed up on my door step.

Robert

Very much appreciate it Brian, but the title is a bit more than deserved my friend. I've had a few pizzas come out well but others here have me beat hands down.

Robert
I followed your method on last pizza. Worked very well. I stuggle sometimes with pizza but think I good now. I will be using that kit that you like so much next time.

Reactions: negolien
Beautiful looking pizza Robert!
But I have come to expect this level of skill from you! I can only imagine what you’ll come up with next!
Thank you very much Al. Sadly the season for pool and margaritas induced inspirations is coming to an end.. Don't know what may be forthcoming throughout the Fall and Winter :emoji_disappointed:

Robert

Reactions: negolien
That is one fine looking pizza Robert, loaded with goodness! Nice work on that
Thank you my friend. you know that you're at the forefront of my thoughts any time I cook anything even resembling Italian food :emoji_wink:

Robert

Have you thought about putting it one shelf down and adding something above to reflect the heat.
Nope. Didn't need to. It cooked just fine :emoji_wink:
Also, no cornmeal used on the bottom?
Nope again. I see no need for corn meal. If you like it. that's great but it's just not something I'd add to a pizza, top or bottom. I know some folks use it to keep the crust from sticking but that's necessary if using a well seasoned CI pan.

Robert

215b0fa8aa39669d4af1a9bc6a37a2d3.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: clifish
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky