My BBQ hobby kept us alive.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
This is a Missouri based company , but they have retail through out the country and mail order . I used the apple chunks and mesquite . Great product . Not sure how it compares prices wise to what you're getting , just thought I would post it . If you go to store locator they have retail sales in parts of Texas .

Hmm.... Chigger Creek sounds like it should be in Tick Bite, North Carolina. And yes, there really is a Tick Bite, NC.....

Best regards,

Rattlesnake Lane, which wanders up the shoulder of Suratown Mountain is about 3/4 mile from us and my wife's brother lives 2-3 doors off of Possum Trot Lane not far from here. And we looked at a home on Po Folks Lane about halfway between his place and ours a few years ago. I suspect you could make a pretty good thread out of just such names from around the county.

Or use all of them to make up a truly "country" set of town roads that would pretty much guarantee to have city folk running screaming back to the asphalt jungle.

Lance

Stand in the grass at the edge of a Missouri pond in the summer . Better be dripping with bug spray and have your pants duct taped to your shoes . LOL .

Reactions: Brokenhandle
Stand in the grass at the edge of a Missouri pond in the summer . Better be dripping with bug spray and have your pants duct taped to your shoes . LOL .
Was at a rendezvous about 3 years ago, not far from the Missouri River, come dusk the dang skeeters about carried ya away! Normal bug spray didn't do a thing, even after 4 applications. But the next day we found some with 95% deet (kinda like an oil slick) but at least it worked!

Ryan

Out West, it's not very common, but I've put plenty of W.H. in attics above living spaces.
They have to have a 3'' tall drip pan with two 1'' drain lines piped into a sewer line one of the drains is higher than the other as it is supposed to act as an overflow in case the first line gets fouled with debris.

And it's very common to install W.H's in ceiling spaces in commercial buildings mainly when doing tenant improvement work such as adding mop sink rooms, restrooms, break rooms and kitchens in high rises.

I know there are plenty of code variances throughout the states, but I'm fairly sure that the whole country has to stick to the "universal plumbing code"Written by IAPMO members which are Chief plumbing inspectors, pipe trades parts builders, engineers and union officials from across the country it's held in Ann Arbor, Michigan. My father was a union plumber for 60+ years and an IAPMO member for 20+ years and the chief plumbing inspector in S.F. He still teaches pipefitters and plumbing apprentices at the union hall in S.F. two nights a week at 80 yrs old. Both my older brother and me were union plumbers or fitters as well. But we are both retired thank God you wouldn't catch me dead in S.F. these days that city is the butt hole of CA. Nope, I won't go to S.F. for nothing these days what a sad excuse for a city/ crap hole of a city.
That's really interesting. Jut learned something new. Thanks.
Gary

Rattlesnake Lane, which wanders up the shoulder of Suratown Mountain is about 3/4 mile from us and my wife's brother lives 2-3 doors off of Possum Trot Lane not far from here. And we looked at a home on Po Folks Lane about halfway between his place and ours a few years ago. I suspect you could make a pretty good thread out of just such names from around the county.

Or use all of them to make up a truly "country" set of town roads that would pretty much guarantee to have city folk running screaming back to the asphalt jungle.

Lance
I lived on "Easy Street" in Newburgh IN

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky