My Alert Notification is Not Resetting

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yup, mine stays at 160 or so no matter what. Marking all read doesn’t really do anything and there is always two days of notices in the box.

You all must not be holding your tongue right! Either that or my phone and computer are scared I'll get the BFH out! Fixes it every time! :emoji_blush:

Ryan

Some of you guys are spending way too much time on the forum. :emoji_wink:

I'm stressing over having just 20 or so alerts and worrying whether or not I've responded to someone's comment.

I am glad to know that it's not just me.

(I am a hermit).

You all must not be holding your tongue right! Either that or my phone and computer are scared I'll get the BFH out! Fixes it every time! :emoji_blush:

Ryan
Mine is at 155 right now.
And after 70+ years of working with wood, I know I always hold my tongue right, just like My dearly departed Self-employed Carpenter Father taught me!!

Bear

Last edited:
Reactions: Brokenhandle
I didn't check in at all yesterday and now I'm at 51 (going back to Saturday). I tried marking "read" but that doesn't do anything. I don't pay any attention to it anymore. As long as the emails keep coming I'm good.

It doesn't seem to matter what's checked or not checked.
Meanwhile I'm going for the Record:
Screen Shot 2022-05-04 at 9.35.27 AM.png

Bear

Reactions: zwiller
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky