Moms Rule

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bwsmith_2000

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 9, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
JOKE OF THE DAY!

John invited his mother over for dinner. During the meal, his mother couldn't help noticing how beautiful John's roommate was. She had long been suspicious of a relationship between John and his roommate and this only made her more curious.

Reading his mom's thoughts, John volunteered, "I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you, Julie and I are just roommates."

A couple days later, Julie told John, "Ever since your mom came to dinner, I've haven't been able to find my cell phone. Do you think she might have taken it by mistake?"

"Well, I doubt it, but I'll email her just to be sure." So he sat down and typed: "Dear Mom, I'm not saying you 'did' take Julie's cell phone, and I'm not saying you 'did not' take Julie's cell phone. But the fact remains that it has been missing ever since you were here for dinner."

The next day, John received a email from his mother which read: "Dear Son, I'm not saying that you 'do' sleep with Julie, and I'm not saying that you 'do not' sleep with Julie. But the fact remains that if she was sleeping in her own bed, she would have found her cell phone by now."

Moms rule.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky