• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cajunsmoker

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
May 21, 2006
Monroe, La
I just found out and was given permission to announce the appointment of our new "Super Moderator".

Without further ado I would be happy to announce the promotion of SRMonty to moderator of the Smoking Meat Forum's.

Congratulations Monty.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

SRMONTY!! Congratulations on the upgrade. We'll all be on our best behavior for the next couple of minutes while we come up with a plan to drive you crazy.

Best Wishes

I've been watching him for a while now Rodger. I don't know about super....but I reckon he'll do. ;) Congrats Sir monty, I guess we really have to call him that now.

Thanks for the congrats, everyone!

About the only thing I can say is that I have been given an opportunity to help make this an even better, friendlier, family type of place. This is an honor and a responsibility which I do not take lightly.

So, the door is always open...report bad things, encourage good stuff and tell everyone that the welcome sign is lit!

Cheers All!

Hey Monty,
Congratulations!!! And by the way, thanks a million for all you have done to keep us going here. Hope your weather is about to improve and we can hear more from you. Also, as someone else has posted, I understand the new pay scale will be something to realllly be proud of. Congratulations Monty!!

Heya, Bill!

I am glad you mentioned the payscale. You cannot imagine the satisfaction one is rewarded with when being able to personally boot a perverted spammer outta the ball game!
icon_smile.gif

Still looking for my first one and I can guarantee it will pay me well!

Cheers!

Happy Trails to youuuuuuu!
It's a good thing nobody heard me singing that. LOL
I will enjoy a little dram of the single malt in your honour.... later though.
I'm off to work.....HiiiiiiiiHoooooo hi ho.
Congrats monty

Thanks, Gremlin!

As of Sunday I am off winter call and plan to crack a bottle of 15 year old Dalwhinney, It is a fine single malt which I have been hanging on to since before Christmas!

Cheers!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky