• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Mini Patio RF Build

ledhead84

Smoke Blower
Joined Feb 9, 2011
^ Gladly here you go

I can finally put the finishing touches and paint on it...can't wait to see it painted

cheezeerider

Meat Mopper
Joined Apr 8, 2010
I'm sorry I missed this but glad to see it resurface. Nice build. I love the pig and cross bones. LOL

ledhead84

Smoke Blower
Joined Feb 9, 2011
Done and done! finishing painting it up this weekend! I still might make a removable chimney extension so i can play around with different lengths to see how it effects flow.

Other then that, very happy with the final product

whtplainssmoker

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Apr 9, 2011
Just stumbled on this thread and thoroughly enjoyed reading about it from concept to finished product.  You definitely didn't let adversity hold you back and it paid off.

Finished product looks absolutely great. Wasn't expecting the orange paint color.  It looks awesome.  Love the Pig and Bacon Bones.  The brisket had great smoke ring and looked tasty.

ledhead84

Smoke Blower
Joined Feb 9, 2011
Thanks for the feedback guys, it was a fun project, but now i have two problems......

1.) use it for at least two weeks busy with work and holidays coming up

2.) i want to build another one

cheezeerider

Meat Mopper
Joined Apr 8, 2010
Looks awesome man. The orange really stands out. Feel free to go ahead and send this one to me so you can start on that next one.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.