MINI DRUM FOR MY SON

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Sowsage

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Oct 18, 2017
Maplewood OH
My son really enjoys helping me cook and smoke. He has come a long way and is really pretty accomplished in the kitchen. He's still young but has showed a lot of interest so I decided its time to build him a smoker. I had a 16gal drum at the shop so I figured I would start there. Nothing fancy just something to call his own.
1219191322.jpg
1219191322a.jpg

Im not going to have a lot if time to work on it but I'll update as I go.

nice, that will be one gift he'll never forget. looking forward to seeing some of his cooks.

Making a little progress on the mini drum for my son today. Got the intakes done and the charcoal basket built. And the bolts in place to hold the racks. Still need to get a thermometer and an exhaust pipe put in yet.
0101201514.jpg
0101201514a.jpg
0101201514c.jpg

Awesome. I need to build one for my son. He would love it

Great Idea, Sow!!
He's gonna love that as much as you will love seeing him using it !!
Love It !!
Like.

Bear

Had a little time this afternoon so i decided to add a shelf. I think I'm going to add another one to the other side as well. Its coming along nicely.
0102201531.jpg
0102201548b.jpg
0102201549.jpg

Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
Looking Good, Sow!!
Little Sow must be Chomping at the Bit!!

Bear
He asks me about it every day. Lol. Also he got a bunch of cooking stuff from Santa so he is definitely ready to go. Cant wait to do a post of his first cook. Keep in mind he is only 6 so it could be interesting.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky