Milwaukee, WI checking in

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

imjamie

Original poster
Mar 8, 2015
Near Milwaukee, WI.
Hello. My name is Jamie. I'm 44 yrs old

Sports fan of all WI teams, BIG Brewers fan.

Started off with a horizontal drum smoker with a side firebox I made (gone now)

Then to a Brinkman horizontal something (modified the snot outta that thing) (gone now)

Moved on to a UDS I built, made the charcoal basket, etc. Painted it green and gold (Packers)

Made a cold smoker from a porcelain toilet tank (was brand new)

Making a Fridge smoker from an old Hotpoint I got for free It'll be with an electric hotplate at first

I have a few Weber charcoal grills

Been grilling since helping my dad. I think I was 12 or so

Been smoking for about 8-9 years, still learning new ideas

I'll be looking around this place for lots of ideas, hopefully, I'll add some helpful things.

See ya around the forums

texas.gif
  Good evening and welcome to the forum, from a wet and rainy day here in East Texas. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

Welcome to the site Jamie.  You've found the right place for smoking inspiration. 

Sounds like you'll fit in just right round here.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky