Midweek meal - Grilled chicken salads

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks Al! Kind of off topic but do you happen to have a recipe for smoked chicken salad?

I sv the boneless skinless breasts & then cube them up & just put what ever we have in the fridge in it. Usually celery, onions, Hellman's mayo, & S&P. If you smoke it I would use the same ingredients. Although you may want to dust the chicken with Montreal chicken seasoning before smoking. I do that in the sv sometimes too.

Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
When I smoke chickens I use a water pan under them filled with chicken broth and spices. For smoked chicken salad I dice up the chicken and mix in mayo, onion, celery and garlic. Lastly I mix in a little of the smoked chicken broth from the pan. It really gives the salad that smoked taste I like. My family loves it.

Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
I sv the boneless skinless breasts & then cube them up & just put what ever we have in the fridge in it. Usually celery, onions, Hellman's mayo, & S&P. If you smoke it I would use the same ingredients. Although you may want to dust the chicken with Montreal chicken seasoning before smoking. I do that in the sv sometimes too.

Thanks Al

When I smoke chickens I use a water pan under them filled with chicken broth and spices. For smoked chicken salad I dice up the chicken and mix in mayo, onion, celery and garlic. Lastly I mix in a little of the smoked chicken broth from the pan. It really gives the salad that smoked taste I like. My family loves it.

Thanks Jcam! Sounds really good ill try the broth under the chicken next cook I do!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky