MES 40 RFI Smoker Review

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

oregon smoker

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
To Many Out Here,

I want to start this with if this is the wrong Thread/Place to post please move or remove as needed.

I do not know if I should thank this community or rethink it
beercheer.gif
 due to this group and the praise of the MES users I could hold off no longer and picked up my first MES....the Mrs first statement was now how many smokers do you have? you really needed another? my answer was it was not a mattere of need but a desire....Well I have to say it has been in use the last three days working on Bacon, it has far exceeded what has been said about them and my expectations.

now in the cleaning process I was wiping off the meat probe lead and found a small nick in the braided shield which I called customer service , got right thru and they are sending out a replacement with nothing more than a thank you and have a great week end.

Keep on Smokin,

Tom

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky