MES 40 as a dehydrator

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
 Okay so I added a fan that’s for air conditioning.  It’s  from suncort inc. (inductor in-line fan) model db204 from lowes and a Oatey  pvc twist-n-set replacement flange (# 43651 Lowes number)   I have these on had for my plumbing  company.  NOTE:  The fan is rated up to 140 degrees

I take these to my favorite chef and trade for dinner. 1 jar for dinner for wife and I. 

It is exhausting the air, pulling it out the top It's 120 volts you leave wood chip tray loose to get more air

The reason I used the PVC part is. It has the rubber gasket that mates with fan. So no noise, vibration I do run this in the back room of house if weather sucks

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky