Merry Christmas

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 1, 2008
Florida
From myself, my family, and the SMF Staff we want to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas.

Screenshot_20221224_232048_Chrome.jpg

A Merry Christmas to you, Brian, to all the staff, and to everyone else!

Merry Christmas to you and yours Brian. And a Merry Christmas to all on here and elsewhere. Hope you all have a Safe and Healthy Holiday season.

To you Brian, and the staff that keeps this site smokin' along, I'm sure I speak for a lot of people here when I say thanks for the work ya'll do to keep this site going. A big Merry Christmas to everyone here!

Thank you Brian. Merry Christmas to you, yours, and the staff who make this the best place on the 'Net to call home-away-from-home.

Robert

Merry Christmas to you, yours, and the staff of SMF.

Chris

BTW it sounds like you brought the cold weather to Florida with ya. You may want to keep a low profile in your neighborhood for a while. The same thing happened to my daughter when she moved to Georgia. She got the stink eye from a few neighbors when they felt the cold, saw the snow, and then noticed her VT license plates.

Chris

Reactions: Brokenhandle
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky