Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to ALL My SMF Friends in 2021

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Merry Christmas to you and your family Bear! And many more!

Ryan

Thank You Ryan!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Bear... My family wishes yours the best of times this Christmas season. God bless you and your family.
Smokey... Curl up to your human and rest well little man. Floydd (orange tabby) and Bubba (black and white tabby) say curl up and get all the scruffins you can.

Thank You Bigfurmn!!!
Smokey's Spoiled, but he's usually a Good Boy!
Appreciate that !

Bear

Thank You Xray!
Nice Tree!!
Just the right height.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Reactions: bigfurmn
Merry Christmas and a Joyous New Year to all on SMF. God Bless us one and all.

Attachments

• 01DBDA20-80F7-4117-B07C-11CFF5B374D8.jpeg
    01DBDA20-80F7-4117-B07C-11CFF5B374D8.jpeg
    212.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 1BA3D086-447C-4CC7-AC03-2B13DD275843.jpeg
    1BA3D086-447C-4CC7-AC03-2B13DD275843.jpeg
    200.7 KB · Views: 11
Same to you and yours John!

Thank You Denny!!
And for the Like.

Bear

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family! I have thoroughly enjoyed your recipes over the years, continually go back to them for reference and always appreciate your wisdom and knowledge.

Tony

Thank You Tony!!
And Thanks for the compliments!
Always glad to help.

Bear

Merry Christmas to the Bear family as well!

Thank You Eddie!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to the Bear family and all the SMF members. Thank you for all that you have done this year with making the Forum feel like home!
Stay Safe and Healthy! See ya'll in 2022 ... if the good Lord's willing and the creek don't rise! 🍻
John

Thank You John!!
And Thanks for the Like & the Kind Words!!

Bear

Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year Bear and Mrs. Bear. I don't think Smokey forgot which bed is his. He looks perfectly happy where he is.

Rob

Thank You Rob!!
Right now he's at his favorite spot---On the Foot-rest of my chair, with his head on my leg.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Hey John!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, Mrs. Bear, Bear Jr and his family. And, of course Smokey too!

Stu

Thank You Stu!! And Smokey says Meow.
Appreciate That!

Bear

Wishing you John, Mrs Bear, and the whole Bear family a Very Merry Christmas and a much happier New Year from Miss Linda, me, Roxy, and Miss Kitty.
Gary

Thank You Gary!!
And for the Like.

Bear

Merry Christmas to the best forum on the Internet. Learned so much from everyone, biggest thing I leaned was how bad of a cook I use to be haha

Thank You Everyone!!
I'm sorry I didn't get back to all of you, before Christmas, but Bear Jr has been sick for about a week. Over the last 5 days he tested himself 4 times, all Covid Negative.
He also went to a clinic & they tested him---Negative. However the Doc there said he has a Sinus Infection & gave him a script for antibiotic.
As of this morning all he has left is a Headache, behind his eyes.

Meanwhile we moved our Christmas get-together & Dinner for the 4 of us to Monday, because he said he doesn't want Me or Mom to get what he has/had for the last week.
He thinks the way he felt the one night would have killed me.

So Thanks Again, and Happy New Year Ahead.

On Edit: Now we moved it to New Year's Day.

Bear

Last edited:
Reactions: MJB05615
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky