Members Mark 4 Burner Gas Griddle

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I don't know anything about it but I do not like where the grease trap is in the front middle. I think food would constantly be falling through. It is a great price.

I have a Camp chef 32 and a Blackstone 36, Blackstone is by far my favorite with the rear trap. The CC only came with a soft cover and i did not like it. The underside gunks up with grease from the cooking surface and I ended up buying an aftermarket hard top.

That being said, if the choice is this or have none, I would scoop this up at that price.

i bought my smoker (members mark ) from Sams club almost 20 years ago and its still going strong so i trust anything with members mark on it
Unfortunately 20 years ago workmanship and quality is a far cry from today's off shore production items. Even weber has gone down the tubes since the venture capitalists took it over and started production in China.

Reactions: BandCollector
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky